top of page

Supplemental Question to ask your Insurance Agent:


Do we have “loss of use” coverage?

Loss of use coverage is for when you are under an evacuation order or need to leave home and seek paid accommodations for health reasons - some homeowners policies offer a “loss of use reimbursement“ which will reimburse you for the costs of accommodations, food, and sometimes clothes and other necessities.

bottom of page